Asylum Help provides confidential and impartial advice and guidance to adult asylum seekers and their dependants throughout the UK in a language they understand.
Our Asylum Advice UK service offers information and advice about the asylum process in the UK. Our Asylum Advice UK teams, located across the UK, are here to help you.
They can advise on issues such as:
- How to claim asylum
- Financial support
- Finding legal representation
- The asylum process
- Accessing health care
- Accommodation support
- Any other asylum issues
How can we help?
- If you want to find out more about the UK asylum process or support entitlements access our multi-lingual Asylum Advice information pages here
- We provide face-to-face advice to newly arrived asylum seekers in initial accommodation sites
- We provide telephone advice in your language from anywhere in the UK through our Asylum Advice Helpline (Advice). Contact numbers are listed below.
- We can signpost you to helpful services in your area by telephone or in person. We can provide an outreach service when required (For vulnerable clients, group briefings or following specific requests)
Please note we are unable to provide advocacy, and will refer you to an appropriate support organisation if required
Please note that whilst we are able to give advice on rights and entitlements we are not able to provide legal advice or legal representation. If we cannot help, we will provide you with a list of qualified legal representatives.